Second dose swine flu vaccination clinics and clinics for three local colleges are coming up in Ohio County.
The second dose clinics are for students and children 9 years old to 6 months old who already received their first dose of the H1N1 vaccine during past Ohio County clinics. Parents are asked to bring their child's vaccination card with them, according to a news release from the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department.
All second dose clinics will be held 4:30-7:30 p.m. at the health department on the following dates:
* Wednesday for participants of the Triadelphia Middle School, Steenrod Elementary School and Woodsdale Elementary School clinic.
* Nov. 23 for participants of the St. Vincent de Paul, Wheeling Catholic Elementary, Sperio and Lyceum Academy and Wheeling Central Catholic High School clinic.
* Nov. 24 for participants of the H1N1 children 6 months of age to 35 months of age clinic.
* Nov. 30 for participants of the Linsly, St. Michael School and Wheeling Country Day School clinic.
* Dec. 1 for participants of the high-risk medical conditions children's clinic.
* Dec. 2 for participants of the children 3-4 years old clinic.
* Dec. 3 for participants of the Wheeling Middle School, Bethlehem, Madison and Ritchie elementary schools clinic.
* Dec. 4 participants of the Bridge Street Middle School, Elm Grove and Middle Creek elementary schools clinic.
* Dec. 8 participants of the Warwood Middle School, Corpus Christi, Warwood and West Liberty elementary schools clinic.
Meanwhile, students of West Liberty University, Wheeling Jesuit University and West Virginia Northern Community College will also be offered the vaccine during clinics:.
* West Liberty's, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday at Blatnik Gym
* West Jesuit University's, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 7 at the McDonough Center.
* West Virginia Northern Community College's, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 9 at the B&O Building.