For each item you want to win, send a separate e-mail with the name of the item in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number and address in the body of the e-mail. One entry per item per household.
Deadline to enter is Tuesday, Jan. 31.
- Nickelodeon's "Dora Loves Boots" (Paramount) - This 92-minute DVD freatures four episodes including "Boots' First Bike," "Vacciones!," "Bouncy Boots" and "The Big Red Chicken's Magic Wand."
- "I Said No!" by Zack and Kimberley King (Boulden Publishing) - For children ages 4 - This book teaches children a "red-flag" approach to keeping themselves and their bodies safe. "I Said No!: A Kid-to-Kid Guide for Keeping Private Parts Private" was written by Zach King, a surfer kid who had a bad experience at a sleepover, and his mom, Kimberley King, a navy wife and kindergarten teacher with a master's degree in early childhood education.
- "Working Mom Survival Guide" by Suzanne Riss and Teresa Palagano (Working Mother Magazine/Weldon Own Publishing) - Working Mother magazine editor Suzanne Riss and former editor Teresa Palagano tapped their own experiences, their own working mothers' stories, and the realities of more than 1,000 working moms who responded to an online survey in March to compile this book.
- "How Your Child Heals: An Inside Look at Common Childhood Ailments" by Christopher M. Johnson, MD (Rowman & Littlefield) - This book is written by a pediatrician who served for many years as director of the Pediatric Critical Care Service at the Mayo Clinic. The obok helps parents learn how to make the most of their brief time with the doctor and also goes into detail about what actually happens in a child's body as they heal.
- Family Four Pack to Feb. 10 performance of Cirque de la Symphonie (Wheeling Symphony Orchestra)